The Company is the owner or the licensee of the ALJ Website, all content of the ALJ Website, all the material published on the ALJ Website, any Abdul Latif Jameel newsletter, updates, eshots and emails and any Abdul Latif Jameel social media or informational updates and/or postings (“Content”), and all intellectual property rights in the Content. The Content is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are fully reserved by the Company.
Abdul Latif Jameel businesses own rights throughout the world in various trade marks (registered and unregistered), service marks, graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names (“ALJ Trade Marks”)
Any unauthorised use of any of the ALJ Trade Marks will constitute a violation of the Abdul Latif Jameel business’ rights in the ALJ Trade Marks. Your use of the ALJ Website grants you no right or licence to reproduce or otherwise use any ALJ Trade Marks or third party trade marks.
Any copying or downloading of any Content will not transfer title to that Content to you nor grant you any licence to use that Content for non-personal purposes. You must not use any part of the Content for non-personal purposes, such as commercial purposes, without obtaining a prior written licence to do so from the Company, which will be granted in the Company’s absolute discretion.
- You must not exploit the whole or part of any Content without the Company’s prior written permission (to be determined in its absolute discretion) including (but not limited to):
- you must not modify copies of any Content you have printed off or downloaded in any way;
- you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text;
- you must not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from copied or downloaded Content;
- you must not use the Content in any way which is fraudulent or unlawful;
- you must not rely on the Content as being entirely accurate, complete or up to date; and/or